The South Central Family Resource Network (FRN) serves the south central region of Alberta, with the HUB based in Coaldale. Provincial FRNs deliver high quality prevention and early intervention services and supports through a ‘hub and spoke’ model for children ages 0 to 18. The FRN focuses on strengthening parenting and caregiving knowledge, social support, coping and problem-solving skills, access to community supports and resources, improving child and youth development, building resiliency, and fostering well-being.
The South Central FRN offers the following spoke services:
- Indigenous Family Support and Outreach
- Low German Mennonite Family Support and Outreach
- Kaleidoscope – Youth Inclusion Program
- Triple P (Positive Parenting Programs)
- Youth Counselling Programs and Supports
- Trauma Informed Youth Counselling
- 2SLGBTQ+ Youth Counselling
- Rainbows for All Children Grief and Loss Program
- Taming Worry Dragons – Dealing with Anxiety Program
- Home Visitation – South Region Parents As Teachers
South Central FRN Communities Served: Barnwell, Barons, Bow Island, Cardston, Cardston County, Coaldale, Coalhurst, County of Forty Mile, County of Warner, Coutts, Foremost, Glenwood, Hillspring, Lethbridge County, Magrath, M.D. of Taber, Milk River, Nobleford, Picture Butte, Raymond, Stirling, Taber, Vauxhall, Warner.